cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think that all plans should come with 5G

daniel27
Newcomer

I think every customer on 48 on every plan (7.99 and 10.99) should get 5G,I don't think it's fair that the lower plans don't get the 5G,we paid for this plans for the last few years,we're not new here, we're loyal customers.

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to contact 48 support about this.

Nobody here on the Community Forum is going to be able to do anything about your request.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Seems to me that the 48 5G €12.99 plan is the cheapest 5G option on the market right now:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes is ridiculous that they punish long term 48 customers. One thing is for sure if I do switch plans it will be to a rival network who don't try to alienate long term customers

As far as I can see you'll pay more than €12.99 for a 5G enabled plan with other providers so you might be cutting your nose off to spite your face by switching?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

This is 48`s way of getting rid of all the €7.99 Customers, it's afarce and like the other person said if i move it's to a different provider

If you're on the €7.99 membership plan and want 5G then why would you leave 48 for GoMo and pay them €14.99 (or even more with other providers - €19.99 upwards) instead of staying with 48 and switching to the €12.99 plan? Doesn't add up. Maybe some people are happy to pay at least €2 per month extra just to stick it to 48 but it doesn't make financial sense to me.

Gomo for €2 extra a month offers you VoLTE (so much better quality of voice calls and faster connection), using LTE (4G) during your voice call for Data transfer (do not downgrade you to 3G like 48) and also offers WIFI Calling so what do you not understand?

This thread is specifically about 5G.

If those additional services are worth an extra €2 p.m. to you then go for it.

exactly, you are right

> exactly, you are right

Thanks. 👍