My48 app is free self-service option that makes it easy than to stay in control and manage your account while on the go.
If you already have the My48 app downloaded and have auto update enabled, then your phone will look after your updates for you. To update the My48 app manually, it’s available for you to download on Android and on IOS.
Features available in you My48:
- Buy a plan, additional credit & add-ons.
- Check your payment transaction history.
- Access your Flexi Data.
- Check your remaining allowance.
- Add, edit or delete your payment card details.
- Update your contact information.
- Recruit friends through our Recruit & Reward programme.
- Manage your marketing preferences.
- Retrieve your PUK code.
- Order a replacement SIM.
If you’re having issues with the My48 app, we would suggest trying the following:
- Double check that you're using the correct email and password combo to log in.
- Uninstall and reinstall app.
- Try to log into your My48 account on desktop.
If none of the above steps resolve your query, then please get in touch with 48 Customer Care through our support page and we would be happy to assist you further.