Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting Started - Try Before You Buy.

Started ‎21-04-2020 by
Modified Monday by

Every new customer can try 48 commitment-free!  

How can I order my free 48 SIM? 

To order your free 48 SIM tap here. Once this arrives just activate your SIM and enjoy a free 1GB on us, this gives you an opportunity to check out our services without having to pay!  

Is there a catch? 

Nope, no catch but once you activate your SIM you have 7 days to use it or lose it. 

What happens to the free 1GB if I buy a membership during the days trial? 

When you buy a membership during the 7 days trial; your free 1GB will be added to your allowance, so you won’t miss out. 

What about customers who are already on the network?  

The free 1GB is for new customers only as it’s an opportunity for anyone new to 48 to try before you buy.  But we’ve got you covered, as a committed 48’er you can earn free credit by recruiting your friends. Simply log in to your My48 account to share your unique link and get recruiting. If you need more info, see our guide on Recruit & Reward. 

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Contributors
Article Dashboard