Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting Started - Returning to 48.

Started ‎21-04-2020 by
Modified ‎22-04-2020 by

As you can see, we have had a bit of a makeover and it’s all for the better. Check out our two fantastic new Memberships and the great features that are built in, we really think you’ll enjoy the new changes and don’t worry you’ll still recognise us we have the same great network and sparking personality as before!  

I've moved my number to another network, but i want to come back. 

Welcome back, we missed you! To get back up and running just order a free sim, tap here  

Why can’t I just use my old SIM?  

When you moved your number to a different network this cancelled your account, so we need to set you up again.

So, what’s new with you? 

We have two excellent membership options that both include

• 300 mins (mobile & landline),
  • unlimited texts(any network),
  • Data allowances varies depending on your needs so either 20GB or 40GB.   
  • 4G 

That’s not everything we also have new features that put you in control of your membership and how you choose to use it, wait for it…

Unlimited data isn’t the be all and end all. Networks now are so focused on how much data you get rather than how you use data or what you can do with it. It gets us to question the status quo and starts us thinking a bit differently about the way we use our data, phones and features.  Welcome to Flexi Data!!

Flexi Data   

Flexi data includes share, swap, donate, spot, safe and carryover features. Feeling excited, review the great features available for you!  

1. The Safe – Save your unused data to your safe. You’re in charge, there’s no waste with this feature! Save data to your safe rather than let it expire and you can unlock it in a later membership when you need it most.  
  2. Carryover – It’s like the safe but instead of putting your data away and taking it out again you choose the amount of data you want to carry into your next month’s membership.  
  3. Swap – Not a talker, we got you! With this new feature you can convert some or all of your call allowance into additional data.  
  4. Donate – If you don’t need your full data allowance or don’t want to leave your remaining allowance expire then we’d encourage you to be the best you and donate to our chosen charity party.  
  5. Spot Me – Running low on Data? With Spot me you can borrow 1GB from your next membership!  
  6. Share - Feeling generous or just in need of some GB? The Share feature gives you the freedom to share or receive data with friends.  

You’ll see we’ve a running theme with our new features, its Data focused but with a community and resourceful twist. Click here to know more. 

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Contributors
Article Dashboard