Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 mobile site testing

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

Thanks again for those of you who were testing out our new My 48 iPhone app last month. We currently have the 48 mobile site in development, and for those of you who had expressed interest in testing it out earlier should have received a PM (Private Message) from me a little while ago.

Would be great to get more of you involved so in case you haven’t gotten that PM from me yet and want to help beta testing the mobile site, let me know by replying to this thread and I can send you the details!

Note that the mobile site is optimised with Android devices in mind, but those of you with iPhones are welcome to try it out as well.

9 REPLIES 9

rineanna
Newcomer

Would love to try the site out

@rineanna wrote:

Would love to try the site out

Thanks I've sent you a Private Message with details. 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

chowypop
Visitor
I'd love to try it out too 🙂

kevm66
Visitor

kevm66
Visitor
I'd like to try it 🙂

Hi guys,

The mobile version of the site is coming up soon and the techies are adding some final touches at the moment - keep an eye on the Techie Updates section for details!

toddao
Newcomer
Would like to try the mobile site if you could forward the url. Are you developing a 'My 48' app for android too? We don't all use iphones!

kevm66
Visitor
Mobile site: m.48months.ie
I've been using it for about a month and it works just as well as the desktop site. Paying membership with a card still does not work though.