cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any musicians here!?

Anon
Not applicable

was just wondering if anyone on here is a musician?! part of a band or anything?

13 REPLIES 13

andrebateraddrum
Newcomer
Hello there.. I am drummer, leaving in fermoy Co Cork. I was drumming with Root band.. u can also check the EP Album online.. Search for Root incandescent.

Anon
Not applicable
cool!
will do.

i just put out my own EP too! www.nubus.me

Anon
Not applicable

Bitta advertising there Nubs?

You know me, bitta piano, cello and violin. However my cello skills have slipped A LOT (shame-faced saying this but im not gonna lie) but my piano skills are increasing!

Not to sound lazy, but the fact that the piano in the house is so accessible (it's in the room next to the kitchen, I'm always in the kitchen :P) that i seem to hop on the chair and play more than having to open up my cello case and tune up and... God I sound so lazy >_<

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@camsterr wrote:

Bitta advertising there Nubs?

You know me, bitta piano, cello and violin. However my cello skills have slipped A LOT (shame-faced saying this but im not gonna lie) but my piano skills are increasing!

Not to sound lazy, but the fact that the piano in the house is so accessible (it's in the room next to the kitchen, I'm always in the kitchen :P) that i seem to hop on the chair and play more than having to open up my cello case and tune up and... God I sound so lazy >_<

Nah, this kind of "advertising" is perfectly fine, love to hear what you guys are passionate about. If you have any other stuff you're proud of regarding your hobbies and passions then feel free to post about them here for others to see if you'd like to share. 🙂

What are you playing on the piano at the moment, @Anon ? Is it freestyle kind of playing, classical music or something else?

andrebateraddrum
Newcomer
I will check the Ep

Anon
Not applicable
I was only teasing him 😛

I play a mix of anything that I hear that I like!
I love learning video game soundtracks and then I might learn some song version of music I like (Beirut, Bon iver etc) or some random classical songs too ^_^ because I never took lessons I just sorta feel free to do whatever I want ^_^

Anon
Not applicable
too bad your piano's a Saloon piano! ewwww

eilisd
Newcomer
Yeh music is life! Viola guitar and a bitta drums and piano, mainly singing I love singing cas you can do it anywhere! 🙂 Was at knockanstockan festival last weekend and has changed my life all the groups were phenomenal such a good buzz!

I checked their website out just now, @eilisd , seems like the line up was huge! Which groups were your favourite?