cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life hacks for lazy (or genious) people

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

There are some useful tips for lazy people on the web, and I just read some more of them today with my morning coffee. See below.

I can be quite lazy myself (a zombie, even) at least on weekends, so any other such tips you can share with me: appreciated!

Use any of these yourself?

• Brushing your teeth in the shower. The holy grail of any lazy person’s morning (or afternoon depending on what time you wake up). Can also be done in the evenings before bed.
  • Only wearing one color of sock. Because f*** matching.
  • Owning more pairs of underwear than days of the year. The fruitful consequence of abstaining from laundry as long as possible.

Underwear pile

• Investing in a pair of raw denim jeans. The directions say not to wash them, OK??
  • Only microwaving in 30 second increments. Your button pressing time is very valuable.
  • Perfecting this maneuverYou live by the motto “if you can’t reach it, you don’t need it.”
  • Washing your clothes on cold so you don’t have to separate your laundry. An extra scoop of laundry detergent will kill the bacteria, right?
  • Sleeping in the shirt you wore that day. Bedtime ritual: take off pants. The end.
  • Rolling instead of walking. If you have a rolly chair, you know what I’m talking about.

Rolly chair gif

• Eating over the sink so that no plates are involved. Eating food and savoring it is for precious people with precious time to be wasted.
  • Eating the stickers on fruit because you’re too lazy to peel them off. Get this - they are edible.
  • For guys: peeing sitting down. Not only do you get to sit down, but the toilet doesn’t get as dirty.
  • Owning many chargers. Preferably a phone and computer charger in each room so you never have to get up to retrieve one.
  • Living out of your suitcase instead of unpacking. If it takes you longer to unpack than the length of your trip, you’re doing it right.
  • Just all around being resourceful: use a t-shirt instead when your pillowcase gets dirty. Layer your trash bags so you don’t need to re-bag it when you take out the trash. And basically, no one can tell if you’re really lazy or actually a genius.

Pillowcase tshirt

2 REPLIES 2

1amcn
Rock Star

Cant believe I've overseen this...

Howled with laughter at some of these... admit I have found myself multi tasking in the rolly chair, living out of the suitcase (or 2) & have a seperate charger for car, work, & pretty much every room in my house...

Oh dear...

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

I always wear odd socks, people think I do it to be "alternative" but honestly,  they keep my feet warm and that's all the matters!

Also -  this is PERFECT 😄 😄

bowl.jpg