Re: How to fix no network service when roaming

Visitor
‎14-01-2022 06:30 PM

Hi. Has anybody had any luck getting data to work in the Canaries? I'm in Purto Rico Gran Canaria.

I've been trying to get it to work for the last 3 YEARS on my visits here. I've followed all the guides and had loads of fruitless conversations on CHAT and still not getting data.

I've a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo but I doubt it's a fault with the phone.

After this holiday I'm throwing in the towel and moving to another operator. This situation is ridiculous. 48months should just tell us that data connections abroad are unreliable or don't work.

Regards

Dermot

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎15-01-2022 09:39 PM
I’m over in Lanzarote data wouldn’t work changed the settings got it working now it’s down again any ideas
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎16-01-2022 01:21 AM
I've just arrived in Austria. I'm able to make calls and texts but no internet connection. Tried pretty much everything I could like manually switching networks, using auto networks, adding APNs, deleting APNs.

Anything else I'm missing?
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎16-01-2022 09:32 AM

Hi! Same problem from the day before yesterday in Alicante Spain. The Internet is gone, but it shows a 3G network. I do not know what to do.Until this day, everything worked well. I checked the roaming, there are still more than 2 GB of unused.

Regards,Edward

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎16-01-2022 04:36 PM
I have no service I’m abroad in cyprus I’m iPhone 6
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community