This competition is organised by Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited trading as 48.
Competition Dates: Closes September 30th 2022
- You must be aged over 16 and be a resident of Republic of Ireland to enter.
- The competition commences on 13th September '22 and closes at Midnight on 30th September 2022.
- You must enter the competition using the entry form at our NUIG, UCD and Trinity campus activations. Please use your college email address to enter.
- There will be 1 winner of 2 tickets to a gig of your choice at 3Arena. Subejct to availability. Top 3 choices to be given to 48.
- The winner will be randomly selected. The prize will be sent to the winner at the social account provided to claim their prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative.
- Three reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entries which are deemed to inappropriate or obscene will not be eligible.
- Privacy Notice:
Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited trading as 48 acts as Data Controller when it uses any of the personal data you provide as part of this competition and as such we are obliged to tell you how we will treat that data. The winners name will be posted to 48’s Instagram, our lawful basis for this is legitimate interest. Your entry will be used in line with Instagram and Facebooks privacy notices as they are also Data Controllers of personal data that you share with them so please familiarise yourself with those notices.
Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited will take your name and address in order to send the winner their prize, our lawful basis is to fulfil the competition in accordance with these terms. Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited will just keep this information long enough to deliver your prize and in line with competition rules.
Your name will be displayed on our website at 48.ie if you are a winner for as long as is required under consumer competition rules.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org .The DPC is Ireland’s data protection Regulator and further information can be found at www.dataprotection.ie