This competition is organised by Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited trading as 48.
Competition Dates: Saturday 10th December 2022 to Monday 12th December 2022.
- You must be aged over 16 and be a resident of Republic of Ireland to enter.
- The competition commences on Saturday 10th December and closes on 12th December 2022 at midnight.
- You must follow our Instagram page and tag a friend and share our post on our One4all post to enter.
- There will be one winner selected to receive a €150 One4all voucher.
- The winner will be randomly selected. The prize will be sent to the winner at the social account provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative.
- Three reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entries which are deemed to inappropriate or obscene will not be eligible.
- Privacy Notice:
Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited trading as 48 acts as Data Controller when it uses any of the personal data you provide as part of this competition and as such we are obliged to tell you how we will treat that data. The winners name will be posted to 48’s Instagram, our lawful basis for this is legitimate interest. Your entry will be used in line with Instagram and Facebooks privacy notices as they are also Data Controllers of personal data that you share with them so please familiarise yourself with those notices.
Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited will take your name and address in order to send the winner their prize, our lawful basis is to fulfil the competition in accordance with these terms. Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited will just keep this information long enough to deliver your prize and in line with competition rules.
Your name will be displayed on our website at 48.ie if you are a winner for as long as is required under consumer competition rules.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com .The DPC is Ireland’s data protection Regulator and further information can be found at www.dataprotection.ie