The Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

Getting Started - How to Activate your 48 SIM.

Yes, your SIM has arrived and you're ready and eager to get started.    You'll need to activate your 48 SIM when it arrives to finalise your account set up, receive your free 1GB and begin using your services.    Once your SIM is active, move your ...

Activate Sim .png
jess_48 by Community Manager
  • 0 comments
  • 0 like

Getting Started - Order Your FREE 48 SIM.

To order your free 48 SIM, visit the Order SIM section on 48.ie or order through your My48 app (available on Android and IOS), in hurry then just tap here.      Just a Head Ups: while your waiting for your SIM to arrive its best to check your pho...

• 0 comments
  • 0 like

Getting Started: Try Before You Buy

Every new customer can try 48 commitment-free!       How can I order my free 48 SIM?  To order your free 48 SIM, tap here. Once your SIM arrives, you'll need to activate your SIM to enjoy a free 1GB on us. This gives you the opportunity to check ou...

• 0 comments
  • 0 like

4G is here!

We are thrilled to announce we are rolling out 4G to all our customers from the 21st to the 25th November. It will kick in automatically so sit back, relax and let the faster speeds come your way.   You’ll know when you’re getting 4G because your dev...

jojo48 by Community Manager
  • 0 comments
  • 0 like

How to Unlock your Phone

We want you to get up and running as soon as possible, so make sure your phone is unlocked before you activate your 48 SIM and especially before moving your number!If you have activated your 48 SIM already and it’s not being recognised, it might mean...

Admin48 by Crew (retired)
  • 0 comments
  • 2 like

I forgot my PIN or need my PUK.

When you insert your 48 SIM into your handset you may be asked to enter a 4 digit SIM PIN code. This code will be printed on the SIM card packaging you've just removed your SIM from.  If you dont want to have a SIM PIN set up on your phone then ju...

• 0 comments
  • 2 like

How do I use my Voicemail?

When you join 48, your voicemail is automatically "switched on." There’s just a few extra steps required to activate your voicemail, depending on what your preference is. There are 4 options available for you to customise your voicemail... Option 1: ...

Voicemail .png
  • 0 comments
  • 0 like
Top Contributors