Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
50% helpful (1/2)
jess_48
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Guys,

We’ve got some really exciting news to share!

We thought we could do data better, so we did. Now, you can roll it over, save it, share it, borrow it and even donate it to a good cause on all our new plans. It’s up to you.

Don’t worry though, you don’t have to change if you don’t want to, but if you do there's lots more value, and more you can do with your data so read on to know more! 

1. Did My48 login details change? 

No. Your log in details to your My48 are still exactly the same! 

1. Do I need to change my SIM? 

There’s no need to replace your SIM, just buy a new plan, so you can do more with your data.

1. Can I get the new plan now? 

Sure, you can buy one of our new plans now and it will kick in once your current one ends.

1. Is there a new My48 app? 

Yes, the new My48 App is now available on Android and IOS, so it’s easier than ever before to manage your account while on the go. 

1. Why am I being asked for my marketing permissions again? 

We’re refreshing marketing permissions so that you are only seeing the messages you want. When you first log into your My48, we’ll ask you how you want to hear from us. 48 has loads of new exciting offers, with more to come, and we want to you to be in the know. 

1. What’s the deal with the data features? 

You can do loads more with data on our new plans. Save or donate data, or swap minutes for data. The share data feature is also now live, and our new app is available for you to download. Find out more, here.

1. 48 Customer Care

Our resources are limited during due to the events of Covid-19, so we may take a little longer than usual to respond. Please bear with us, as we’re trying our best to get back to you as quickly as we can! Our community has been given a revamp and all articles have been updated, so make sure to take a look, as your query can be answered here and you can always ask your 48 community for support and share your knowledge with them too. It will help to dampen the cabin fever.

1. The Community looks different?

Thanks for noticing! 😃 Yep, the Community has gotten a fresh lick of paint and our articles have been updated for your reading enjoyment, so make sure you brush up on all things 48! 

1. Is Mates Rates now called Recruit & Reward? 

Yes, Mates Rates is now called Recruit & Reward! It’s still the same great offer but with a brand-new name. Get a friend to join 48, and you both get a free plan. 

Bear with us, and you'll reap the benefits once everything is complete!

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎30-05-2023 09:37 AM
Updated by: