Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calls not being recieved

Newcomer
‎03-04-2021 11:19 AM

Hi there, I'm recently having a problem where callers to me can't get through. They aren't getting through to voicemail either, a message just says there is a problem connecting. It's not every call and network coverage is good.

Any ideas?

0 Likes

Re: Calls not being recieved

The Legend
‎03-04-2021 11:54 AM
You'll need to contact 48 support and ask them to look into this for you.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Visitor
Sunday

They wont even let me top up a monthly plan and im a customer 7 years with a valid visa card in my own name.

0 Likes

Visitor
Sunday

cant even top up monthly plan after 7 yrs with 48 with a valid visa card in my own name

0 Likes

The Legend
Sunday
You should contact 48 support if you are having payment problems.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
0 Likes

Visitor
Sunday

your link is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.. no number to ring.. no customer care to email..web chat support line with no live chat button because its a lie it dosen't exist.. just links to other links going round in circles ye are an absolute disgrace of a company 

1 Like

The Legend
Sunday
No need to be so rude.
Don't expect any help from me again.

0 Likes

Newcomer
Tuesday

@dalyer , if you are not a 48 employee then go for a walk and don't **bleep** us off.

0 Likes

The Legend
Tuesday

@FelipeS2288 wrote:

@dalyer , if you are not a 48 employee then go for a walk and don't **bleep** us off.

https://community.48.ie/t5/Phones/Could-Apple-approve-the-new-48-profile-configuration/m-p/55546/hig...

0 Likes

Newcomer
Wednesday

Same problem, i think something is with the network. I would say from Sunday 4.4.21 or Monday. 

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community