cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher Top-up?

shannakai
Newcomer

Put in the code and the page refreshed and all but the account credit didn't change. assumed it just took a while but it's been 20/30 minutes and still no change? I've tried 2/3 times and still nothing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Were you trying to use the voucher online?

No error messages?

What if you try topping up via 1740 or USSD?

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you got no error message and your credit balance still hasn't updated then you should probably contact 48 support and see if they can help (tomorrow since they are gone for the night now).

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

that's what I thought, I sent them a message but was wonderong before that if there was any advice... waiting it is I guess 😕

Were you trying to use the voucher online?

No error messages?

What if you try topping up via 1740 or USSD?

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

Hope this helps.

yeah, online. nope no error message.
yeah tried 1740 and somehow worked? showed up online and everything! Thanks, don't understand how but it did, and after everything is normal again. thanks!

Weird alright that online didn't work (and gave no errors) but 1740 did...

But at least you got topped up one way or another.

yeah that's why I didn't think to try till you said... oh well! that's true! it's done either way

BernadetteS2696
Newcomer
U need to speak to a person not a machine

@BernadetteS2696 wrote:
U need to speak to a person not a machine

Your post doesn't really make much sense @BernadetteS2696 - maybe you can explain/clarify?

BernadetteS2696
Newcomer
Sorry new at this...I'm trying to activate my €20 circular Quay voucher that is free when I joined