When you request the settings for your phone from Tweakker, you get a set of instructions on the screen that tell you how to install the settings. This includes the PIN, here's an example:
1. You will receive an Internet and MMS configuration message for your phone.
2. The display shows the "Configuration message" icon.
3. Activate the top menu.
4. Select the new message.
5. Press "Install".
6. Enter the PIN code 1234 and press "OK".
7. Press "Next", "Install" and "OK".
8. Press the "Center" button to return to the main screen.
9. Your phone has been configured.
If you haven't entered the PIN you'll need to go back and request the settings again. Remember to watch out for the instructions. The default PIN for this is 1234.
Could you pop a reply back to say if this worked for you now? Cheers.
How do you request the settings again? And why are they telling me to use "0000" as the pin if I need to use 1234?