Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Internet issues after moving from Tesco mobile to 48

[ Edited ]
Anon
‎16-05-2013 09:27 AM

I ported from Tesco Mobile.  Calls and texts are working fine.  The network ID shows Tesco instead of 48.

My problem is with the internet. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and deleted the Tesco APN setting and input the 48 settings, the  problem is it keeps losing the 48 settings and reverting to Tesco eventhough I deleted Tesco. Is this anything to do with Tesco Mobile showing as the Network?.

I have tried the Tweakker app and it resets to 48 settings once I am in a wifi area.  This is not much good when I am not in a wifi area.   

Any one got a solution as I never had this problem on other networks.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Internet issues after moving from Tesco mobile to 48

The Legend
‎16-05-2013 11:08 AM

I've seen reports - here and on other mobile sites - of people reporting this "APN/settings reversion" problem but I still don't know why it happens. You might want to log a support request to see if 48 can advise you on this:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

And if this is a common issue with a known problem or diagnostic approach then it probably merits a FAQ post.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies
Highlighted

The Legend
‎16-05-2013 11:08 AM

I've seen reports - here and on other mobile sites - of people reporting this "APN/settings reversion" problem but I still don't know why it happens. You might want to log a support request to see if 48 can advise you on this:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

And if this is a common issue with a known problem or diagnostic approach then it probably merits a FAQ post.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎20-10-2020 07:40 PM
My mobile data isnt working
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎20-10-2020 09:02 PM
You need to configure your internet/APN settings

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community