How to view Bills/Invoices?

Visitor
‎23-11-2020 11:42 AM

I would like to view my 48.ie bill. 

On Web Chat they told me it's not possible in my online account. They stated I have to submit a web chat request and will put in a request to the accounts team, who will then forward to my email within 3-5 working days. This seems strange and very cumbersome. 

Does anyone know if there is a way to view my bills without having to log a request each time?

Thank you. 

1 Like

Re: How to view Bills/Invoices?

The Legend
‎23-11-2020 01:20 PM
Why don't you believe support?
There are no bills/invoices on 48.
Only a list of membership/add-on/cash credit top-up purchases on your My48 account (the up/down arrows icon/link at the top left of your My48 account page).
If you need more detailed info than this then you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them for it as they already advised.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Visitor
‎23-11-2020 02:16 PM

"Why don't you believe support?"

It's not a case of not believing support I just found it incredibably odd that one can't view their bills. I have also previously been given incorrect information relating to other requests by their teams. 

Every mobile and service provider I have used before allows you to login and download a PDF without going through the rigmarole of requesting a bill via a support ticket. Surely even you can see that this creates additional work for the 48 support teams. 

If I have to request an invoice from them every single month, then so be it. Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

The Legend
‎23-11-2020 02:22 PM
I've been with other pay as you go providers before and they didn't issue detailed usage/invoice statements either.
All you could check was your credit balance and it wasn't straightforward to see where the credit was going.
I'm not sure that it's as rare as you seem to think.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Visitor
‎23-11-2020 02:33 PM

Meteor, Eir, GoMo, Vodafone and Three all issue invoices or allow you to log in online to view them. 

I will leave it at that.

Have a good day. 

1 Like

The Legend
‎23-11-2020 04:51 PM
Bill pay maybe but pay as you go....?

0 Likes

Visitor
‎30-11-2020 01:05 PM

Update. For those needing invoices / bills.

After requesting an invoice from support it took 6 days to be emailed to me. Unlike my previous mobile companies that offer sim only plans, the invoice does not include any call history. There is just one line with the amount charged and vat. There is also no invoice no on the document. 

If you require bills for expenses etc I'd suggest requesting them a week earlier than you need them. 

2 Likes

The Legend
‎30-11-2020 01:54 PM
Surely there's no need for call details when membership and/or add-on allowances cover all relevant services apart from those that are charged to your cash credit balance (e.g. international calls/texts, MMS messages, calls to special numbers etc.)?

0 Likes

Visitor
‎25-01-2021 01:44 PM

Another update to this. 

I requested my second invoice / receipt from 48.ie and I am now waiting 3 weeks for this. 48 have stated there is a backlog. 

If anyone needs receipts I'd now suggest requesting them as soon as the money is taken out of your account. 

0 Likes

Visitor
‎24-02-2021 11:09 AM

Another update to this. 

Despite several requests, I am now waiting over 2months to receive an invoice or vat receipt (Dec, Jan & now Feb).

Again, it would be so much easier if you could just download within your 48 account, rather than contacting support who then have to put in request to their accounts team. 

2 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community