Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't buy membership - Bundle in Progress

Newcomer
‎08-09-2020 11:58 PM

I'm stuck in limbo, can't use my phone as I'm getting this message: "Sorry you are not allowed to purchase memberships, since you have a Bundle in progress". I've ported my number and my 1 GB trial has ran out. Anyone else got this issue?

1 Like

Re: Can't buy membership - Bundle in Progress

The Legend
‎09-09-2020 06:33 PM

You'll need to contact 48 support if this is still a problem for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎28-09-2020 05:44 PM

Any luck with this?

I have the same problem, managed to get in contact with 48 "help" who said they raised a ticket and would look into it within 3 - 5 working days.

Great, so how am I menat to phone, text or do anything I need dat for during that time.

VEry unhelpful to deal with.

I'll be deactivating account and going back to GoMo.

3 Likes

Newcomer
‎15-10-2020 09:13 PM

Wow that's a poor show 48.  Come on - defend yourselves.  Or is it true that you leave users a week without service?

1 Like

The Legend
‎15-10-2020 09:18 PM

Unfortunately 48 support don't generally post here other than to post FAQs or Knowledgebase posts etc.

So you're unlikely to see them responding to this issue here.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎16-10-2020 05:58 PM
yeah same i tried to get help from support but got ghosted after an hour by the fella whats worse is the money is gone from my bank
1 Like

Newcomer
‎18-11-2020 03:47 PM
Same issue on 2 accounts numerous web chats some were cut off after an hour wasting my time I ended up having to change my user name and email and sign up to auto renew now it's happened again on my husbands account ...cant buy memership saying a bu dle is in progress 4 hours later and no progress
What a joke of customer service e
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎18-11-2020 03:52 PM

Same here - account debited and inactive service. Told I would be waiting 3 to 5 days for a solution. 48 is a dress on a pig.

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community