Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
50% helpful (1/2)
jess_48
Community Manager
Community Manager

Where can I find you? 

At 48, we live online, so all of the information that you need to know is available through the My48 website, here, and your My48 app on Android and iOS.

What’s My48 and how do I access it? 

My48 is free self-service option that allows you to manage and control your account, both on your phone and online. It’s easy to use, and allows you to do stuff like: 

1. Check your balance.
  2. Access your Flexi Data.
  3. Check your remaining credit.
  4. Buy top-up credit, plans & add-ons for yourself using a pre-registered payment card. 
  5. Update your contact information.
  6. Manage your marketing preferences.
  7. Get a PUK code.

What’s the difference between the My48 app and portal? 

There are two key differences between your My48 web and your My48 app.   

1. You can only add or update your payment card details through the web version of your My48. Once your card is saved, you can make purchases in either the web or app version of My48.  
  2. The share data feature is only available in the app. This is the feature that allows you to share data with your friends. You’ll receive notification requests from friends on your My48 app and website, but to share your data, just pop into your My48 app. The reason why you need to use the app is that we need access to your phone contacts so you can make the transaction.

To maximise your 48 experience and be in control when and where you want, we would highly recommend downloading the app to access all of your features. 

Forgot your My48 Password?

It happens to the best of us. If you have forgotten your password, then you can choose to create a new one. All you need to do is select “forgot password” at the sign-in screen on the My48 website or on your My48 app, and we’ll send you an email so you can create a new one.  

Unable to log into My48 account?

If you can’t log in, we would suggest double checking that your email and password are spelled correctly. Too many failed attempts and your account will be locked for two hours. If this happens, don’t worry, just leave it alone for a while, and try again! 

If you are still having issues, please contact 48 Customer Care, here. 

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎30-05-2023 10:14 AM
Updated by: