cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send/receive SMS messages

Kerryc9216
Visitor

I have been unable to send or receive sms messages since porting my number. Also unable to receive verification text messages from bank etc. Anybody any idea how to solve this please. Thank you

15 REPLIES 15

Glenm0663
Newcomer
hi all , I'm having terrible trouble receiving text message replies. my message sends no problem but I'm not getting my replies until 7 or 8 days later..
are there new settings I can try or os this a network issue.....I've cleared cache many times but still happens

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's very odd.
What make and model of phone?
You might need to contact 48 support and ask them about this.
See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

IreneM2060
Newcomer
Hi. Not able to send or receive text for the last few days. My account is in credit and calls and data is perfect.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did it work before?
Did anything change on the phone?
Software update? Settings changes? Etc.
What make and model of phone?
Are you sure that the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number is correctly configured?
You may need to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Shaneg7014
Newcomer
Hi

Your post was blank @Shaneg7014 - did you mean to post a question or comment?