cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining 48

NualaM3066
Newcomer
Im considering joining 48 from tesco and as i have both sims in my phone i can see that the coverage is fairly even. However, tesco are telling me otherwise re internet speeds and very poor customer service. He says I'll be bk to them by January! Just wondering has anyone an opinion on this? Anyone regret moving to 48?
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ha ha - of course another network is going to tell you not to move and that their competitors are useless.

Vested interests and all that...

Why not just get a SIM and try it for yourself without moving your number initially?

Worst case it'll cost your nothing (if you want to just test data using the free 1GB) or €7.99 (for a month's membership if you want to test more data, calls and texts)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

NualaM3066
Newcomer
Thanks dalyer

Yes thats what i am going to do. And yes he was trying to be 'persuasive ' . Are u happy with ur service from 48?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
With them years and very happy.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.