Calling UK

Anon
‎23-08-2014 02:32 PM
I'm a 48 10 euro a month customer but occasionally I need to call UK.Can you tell me what I need to do to call UK
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

Re: Calling UK

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎23-08-2014 03:14 PM

You need cash credit on your account to pay for international calls - 50c/min. There are probably cheaper alternatives to be honest.

See here:

Other call charges

International calls

Europe

When calling Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Antilles, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte/ Reunion, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Rep, Slovenia Rep, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK (incl NI) or Ukraine you'll pay:

Calls to mobiles and Landlines50c
Texts25c

All International call charges are inc VAT and are charged per minute.

Note that calling NI using the 048 prefix rather than 00 44 is normally more cost effective:

http://www.askcomreg.ie/tell_us/calling_northern_ireland___use_the_048_code_to_call_fixed_line_numbe...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Re: Calling UK

Newcomer
‎13-01-2021 04:03 PM
Install viber and add credit. 0.07c per minute VOIP to the UK
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community