cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got first membership but can't make calls/send texts

LeaC0501
Newcomer

Hello there, 

I activated my new sim card yesterday, got my membership today, and I still can 't make calls and text, it says that I don 't have enough credit. Is it normal? How long will it take til i can 't use it? Thanks a lot for your help. 

Lea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account say about your membership status?

Some new joiners seem to have this problem initially with membership.

You may need to contact 48 support about this - see the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account say about your membership status?

Some new joiners seem to have this problem initially with membership.

You may need to contact 48 support about this - see the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for your help! 

Just to be clear - does it tell you that you have no credit when you try to make ANY calls or just to specific numbers?

If the latter then what sort of number?

Remember that membership covers calls to Irish mobiles and landlines but not other numbers which may need cash credit to pay for such calls.

CaitronaMM1230
Newcomer
Me too

You're replying to a 3 year old thread.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

If your need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com